Corporate » FAQ's
- What does your service include?
- Can we choose our own colours or style?
- When are the deliveries made?
- Can we order flowers for congratulations, sympathy or birthdays for clients and staff?
- Do we have to enter into a contract?
- What other services do you offer?
What does your service include?
We provide a weekly service fully inclusive of delivery, set up and removal of our previous displays. Our innovative designs are varied each week to suit your individual environment, using only high quality flowers that are guaranteed to last a full week. Our delivery times are always suited to your requirements.
Can we choose our own colours or style?
Yes! We welcome your preferences regarding your specific needs.
We are also happy to provide diverse arrangements and designs with full use of texture and colour and a unique mixture of flowers, sculptural and natural elements. If there is a particular flower/colour/scent you are not happy with, we will take note and never use it in your floral display again.
When are the deliveries made?
Our major runs go out Monday's and Thursday/Fridays but we are happy to make exceptions if you prefer a different day.
Can we order flowers for congratulations, sympathy or birthdays for clients and staff?
Thrive Flowers excels at the prompt delivery of personal flowers, a great way to impress or thank your clients!
Do we have to enter into a contract?
As a new client we can offer a one month no obligation trial period. After which we would be happy to negotiate a contract that suits you.
What other services do you offer?
- On site consultations
- Flexible corporate accounts
- Tailored corporate gifts for staff or clients
- Corporate Hampers for special occasions
- Styling and planning services for special events and product launches