Floral Arranging Hens Workshops
We all had so much fun playing with the flowers and I’m so happy we got to spend the afternoon with nature and create something pretty to take home
Looking for an alternative to the traditional hens parties? Introducing the newest most stylish hens day out!
Thrive Flowers & Events now offer floral workshops for those who want to learn a new skill, explore their creative side, get back to nature and have a unique, memorable, fun experience with friends and family of all ages.
Create a gorgeous floral design, to wear on your evening out or take home to enjoy.
Your host is a leading florist who will make sure all your girls have a fabulous time in a hands-on workshop! With over 16 years in the industry, Alyssa will demonstrate the techniques to make your floral design and then it’s your turn to get creative.
Choose from our 3 exclusive workshops below.
Your floral host will take everyone through some excellent tips for your hens wedding flowers, including the best care to have them looking fresh all day.
To book, please contact us for your exclusive workshop
For something extra special, full catering, theming & venue options are available.
- Bridal bombs (pomander ball)
- Floral crowns/headbands
- Tailor made packages to suit your requirements
- Hen's Parties
- Kitchen teas
What we provide
- A highly trained florist and assistant
- All the tools, flowers & materials you need
- Accessories & embellishments
- A group photo showcasing everyone’s designs
What you need to know
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Prices from $55 -$95 per person
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
What we need to know
- Preferred date
- How many hens (minimum 8)
- Preferred colour choices (if any)
- Your home
- Your own venue or favourite hangout
- One of our preferred locations
- Our studio in Collingwood
We are happy to travel anywhere in Melbourne (*some surcharges may apply)