The Bank of Melbourne Foundation supports local charities and programs that deliver sustainable benefits to Victorian communities.
For their annual fundraising gala event “City Lights vs Enchanted Garden” we suspended…
- 6 floral chandeliers
- And a 12 square meter diamond canopy above the 48 guest tables… The biggest the venue has ever seen in their space.
- We also created a 2.5m wide stage backdrop & media wall & bar florals.
This was by far our biggest job to date and and took 2 massive days to bump in…
- 4224 stems of fresh flowers
- 3475 stems of fresh foliage
- 980 silk flowers & foliage
- 750m of fairy lights
- 353 vases + spares… Always have spares!
- 353 floating candles
- 120kgs of pebbles
- 346 staff hours & countless unbilled hours!
- And no floral foam
We loved working closely with Peanut Productions and AV 24/7 Pty Ltd to pull it all together.
Needless to say we blew the client, venue and guests away!! @ Melbourne Town Hall