$40.00 – $60.00
A jar of seasonal flowers, full of assorted flower varieties. We arrange a lovely blend of flowers together for these little cuties.
Flowers may include pretty soft textures, or bold natives. Perhaps even a mix of bright colours. Our florists individually choose your flowers based on each order. No two arrangements are the same.
**You receive a photo of your order before it leaves the studio**
- Perfect as a token “thinking of you” or “miss you” for friends or family. Or as a little treat for yourself.
- Delivered in a sterilised recycled jar. Tied with a cute raffia bow.
- Size is approx. 20cm for small arrangement. Large is approx. 30cm high
- Available in 2 sizes
- Add your colour preference in notes. Example pastel, rustic, bright
All photos are $40 examples
Small $40, Large $60
red, blue, yellow, orange, pink, white, green, purple
Call us for custom orders 9486 0565
- Photos are a reference of our style and colours, actual varieties will vary
- Similar shapes and colours will be used to replicate your desired order
- Hand-written card included with each order
- Each bouquet comes wrapped in textured paper, tissue and ribbon, unless a vase is added at checkout
- Vase not included, but can be added for $20
- Same day delivery if ordered before 12pm
- Click and collect also available from our Collingwood Studio from 12pm
These products were created and named in the initial Covid lockdown.
We’re all in need of a little more Connection these days. Whether it’s with friends, family or nature.
Sending flowers may just be the connection someone needs today. As Florists, we help transfer emotions.
Flowers are good for the soul.
Just the touch of them can make you feel grounded.
Go outside and wake barefoot on the grass. You wont regret it.
Keep all flowers out of direct sunlight & away from heaters. Some flowers last longer than others, so remove spent blooms to keep your arrangement looking fresh.
- Unwrap bouquet
- Keep flowers tied for best results
- Trim stems on an angle, 2-3 cm
- Place in fresh water
- Change water & trim stems every 2-3 days
- Top up with fresh water every 2-3 days
Wet pack material & bag are compostable, rubber bands are biodegradable & sustainably farmed, paper & tissue is recyclable, felt material & organza bags are reusable.