$40.00 – $65.00
A simple yet effective fresh bunch of assorted blooms. Usually one of each variety, chosen based on what’s hot at market that morning. Usually a combination of Baby’s Breath, Disbuds, Roses, Snap Dragons, Carnations or other seasonal flowers in mixed colours.
Flower choices change daily, these flowers are always unique.
**You receive a photo of your order before it leaves the studio**
- Available in small and medium
- Approx. 37cm tall
- Popular for thank you’s, just because, to cheer you up or to share a little love
1st photo $40 example, 2nd & 3rd $65 example
These products were created and named in the initial Covid lockdown.
Even when times are tough a little bit of Gratitude goes a long way and the gift of flowers can make all the difference to someone’s day.
Focusing on what is good in your life rather than what is bad is a great start to the day. Write a journal or a list of what or who you feel grateful for each morning and feel the changes that come from that. Start small.
Sizes Small $40, Large $65
Call us for custom orders 9486 0565
- Photos are a reference of our style and colours, actual varieties will vary
- Similar shapes and colours will be used to replicate your desired order
- Hand-written card included with each order
- Flower care card included
- Each bouquet comes wrapped in textured paper, tissue and ribbon, unless a vase is added at checkout
- Vase not included, but can be added for $20
- Same day delivery if ordered before 12pm
Click and collect also available from our Collingwood Studio from 12pm
The recipient will also receive a Flower care card.
Keep all flowers out of direct sunlight & away from heaters. Some flowers last longer than others. Remove spent blooms to keep your arrangement looking fresh.
- Unwrap bouquet
- Keep flowers tied for best results
- Trim stems on an angle, 2-3 cm
- Place in fresh water
- Change water & trim stems every 2-3 days
- Top up with fresh water every 2-3 days
From social to environmental sustainability, we are dedicated to creating a better world.
- Our bouquets – Wet pack material & bag are compostable. Rubber bands are biodegradable & sustainably farmed. Paper & tissue is recyclable. Felt material & organza bags are reusable.
- Our compostable waste is taken to a processing plant where it is turned into rich, organic soil or fertiliser for community gardens
- Repurposing “used” flowers, and drying for installations
- Eliminating foam
- Boycotting harmful, preserved flowers
- A preference for seasonal, locally grown blooms. Only using imports as a last resort.
- Sourcing our gifts from local and Australian made businesses
- Circular economy within community, picking up jars from neighbours
- Flowers that would otherwise go to waste are redesigned into gifts for the community
For more on Sustainability, click on the link in the footer