$40.00 – $60.00
A simple yet effective fresh bunch of assorted blooms. Usually one of each variety, chosen based on what’s hot at market that morning. Usually a combination of Baby’s Breath, Disbuds, Roses, Snap Dragons, Carnations or other seasonal flowers in mixed colours.
Flower choices change daily, these flowers are always unique.
**You receive a photo of your order before it leaves the studio**
- Available in small and medium
- Approx. 37cm tall
- Popular for thank you’s, just because, to cheer you up or to share a little love
1st photo $40 example, 2nd & 3rd $60 example
Call us for custom orders 9486 0565
- Photos are a reference of our style and colours, actual varieties will vary
- Similar shapes and colours will be used to replicate your desired order
- Hand-written card included with each order
- Flower care card included
- Each bouquet comes wrapped in textured paper, tissue and ribbon, unless a vase is added at checkout
- Vase not included, but can be added for $20
- Same day delivery if ordered before 12pm
Click and collect also available from our Collingwood Studio from 12pm
These products were created and named in the initial Covid lockdown.
Even when times are tough a little bit of Gratitude goes a long way and the gift of flowers can make all the difference to someone’s day.
Focusing on what is good in your life rather than what is bad is a great start to the day. Write a journal or a list of what or who you feel grateful for each morning and feel the changes that come from that. Start small.
The recipient will also receive a Flower care card.
Keep all flowers out of direct sunlight & away from heaters. Some flowers last longer than others. Remove spent blooms to keep your arrangement looking fresh.
- Unwrap bouquet
- Keep flowers tied for best results
- Trim stems on an angle, 2-3 cm
- Place in fresh water
- Change water & trim stems every 2-3 days
- Top up with fresh water every 2-3 days