$90.00 – $320.00
This brilliant Ceramic pot arrangement gets the creativity flowing. With pops of colour and interesting combinations of flowers. Mixed in with cascading foliage.
Ceramic ‘foam free’ arrangement means it’s good for the earth. And has a reusable container.
Photos represent our style. Actual flowers will vary depending on what’s seasonal and fresh.
**You receive a photo of your order before it leaves the studio**
- Unique varieties draw your eyes into this arrangement.
- Perfect for an interesting gift, or someone creative. Or a Wow factor
- Arranged in a reusable ceramic pot
- Small $90 is approx. 20cm tall by 30cm wide
- Medium $120 is approx. 35cm tall by 25cm wide
- All other price points are taller and wider.
- Colour preference can be added in notes when ordering . Example pastel, rustic, bright
1st photo $90 example
2nd photo $120 example
3rd photo $150 example
|Fresh Flower Sizes||
Sweet $90, Special $120, Significant $135, Stunning $150, Splendid $170, Superb $200, Superior $320
Call us for custom orders 9486 0565
- Photos are a reference of our style and colours, actual varieties will vary
- Similar shapes and colours will be used to replicate your desired order
- Hand-written card included with each order
- Each bouquet comes wrapped in textured paper, tissue and ribbon, unless a vase is added at checkout
- Vase not included, but can be added for $20
- Same day delivery if ordered before 12pm
- Click and collect also available from our Collingwood Studio from 12pm
These products where created and named in the initial Covid lockdown.
Ready to be Inspired?
We love to inspire our clients and students through the use of flowers and plants.
Who inspires you?
Is it a friend, a relative or someone you’ve never actually met.
Who do you inspire?
More often than not, you’re unaware of how much you inspire people.
Are you feeling inspired?
A vision board can help. It’s a great activity.
Go on. Give it a go.
Did you know; environments that include flowers improve idea generation, creative performance, and problem-solving skills?
The recipient will also receive a Flower care card.
Keep all flowers out of direct sunlight & away from heaters. Some flowers last longer than others. Remove spent blooms to keep your arrangement looking fresh.
- Unwrap bouquet
- Keep flowers tied for best results
- Trim stems on an angle, 2-3 cm
- Place in fresh water
- Change water & trim stems every 2-3 days
- Top up with fresh water every 2-3 days
Wet pack material & bag are compostable. Rubber bands are biodegradable & sustainably farmed. Paper & tissue is recyclable. Felt material & organza bags are reusable.