$90.00 – $320.00
This bouquet focuses on textural and interesting greenery with pops of bright flowers.
Not everyone loves to receive pretty flowers. Foliage not only lasts quite a few weeks it can just as interesting to look at. We love to use interesting pieces of nature. For example Olive branches, Magnolia foliage, Eucalyptus and Ferns to name a few.
**You receive a photo of your order before it leaves the studio**
- Always a lovely mix of assorted varieties
- When possible, we add in scented foliage
- Size is generally quite tall and wide, approx. from 65cm
- Suitable for someone who has allergies
- The height and shape vary with this arrangement. Depending on the foliage we choose.
1st photo $90 example
2nd photo $135 example
|Fresh Flower Sizes||
Sweet $90, Special $120, Significant $135, Stunning $150, Splendid $170, Superb $200, Superior $320
Call us for custom orders 9486 0565
- Photos are a reference of our style and colours, actual varieties will vary
- Similar shapes and colours will be used to replicate your desired order
- Hand-written card included with each order
- Each bouquet comes wrapped in textured paper, tissue and ribbon, unless a vase is added at checkout
- Vase not included, but can be added for $20
- Same day delivery if ordered before 12pm
- Click and collect also available from our Collingwood Studio from 12pm
These products where created and named in the initial Covid lockdown.
Need a bit of a boost or know someone else who does? Plants not only have the power of cheering us up when we are feeling down. They can also make our tolerance to pain higher. Boost our health and increase productivity. Also improving our attention span.
Negative thought patterns affect your positive state. Your brain creates sadness and stress.
Positivity is a practice. It’s not something you are born with.
Practice makes perfect.
Slow down. Try visualising how you want to feel.
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become” Buddha
The recipient will also receive a Flower care card.
Keep all flowers out of direct sunlight & away from heaters. Some flowers last longer than others. Remove spent blooms to keep your arrangement looking fresh.
- Unwrap bouquet
- Keep flowers tied for best results
- Trim stems on an angle, 2-3 cm
- Place in fresh water
- Change water & trim stems every 2-3 days
- Top up with fresh water every 2-3 days
Wet pack material & bag are compostable. Rubber bands are biodegradable & sustainably farmed. Paper & tissue is recyclable. Felt material & organza bags are reusable.