Seasonal bunch – bright
This seasonal bunch is always a delightful surprise. You never know what you will get. You do know that it won’t disappoint.
It’s a fun combination of bright flowers and minimal foliage that will bring a smile.
**You receive a photo of your order before it leaves the studio**
- One size available approx. 35cm tall by 25cm wide
- Perfect for any occasion, especially for a ‘pick me up’ gift
Fresh Flowers Sizes $80
Call us for custom orders 9486 0565
- Photos are a reference of our style and colours, actual varieties will vary
- Similar shapes and colours will be used to replicate your desired order
- Hand-written card included with each order
- Each bouquet comes wrapped in textured paper, tissue and ribbon, unless a vase is added at checkout
- Vase not included, but can be added for $20
- Same day delivery if ordered before 12pm
- Click and collect also available from our Collingwood Studio from 12pm
The recipient will also receive a Flower care card.
Keep all flowers out of direct sunlight & away from heaters. Some flowers last longer than others. Remove spent blooms to keep your arrangement looking fresh.
- Unwrap bouquet
- Keep flowers tied for best results
- Trim stems on an angle, 2-3 cm
- Place in fresh water
- Change water & trim stems every 2-3 days
- Top up with fresh water every 2-3 days
Wet pack material & bag are compostable. Rubber bands are biodegradable & sustainably farmed. Paper & tissue is recyclable. Felt material & organza bags are reusable.
From social to environmental sustainability, we are dedicated to creating a better world.
- Our bouquets – Wet pack material & bag are compostable. Rubber bands are biodegradable & sustainably farmed. Paper & tissue is recyclable. Felt material & organza bags are reusable.
- Our compostable waste is taken to a processing plant where it is turned into organic soil
- Repurposing “used” flowers, and drying for installations
- Eliminating foam
- Boycotting harmful, preserved flowers
- A preference for seasonal, locally grown blooms. Only using imports as a last resort.
- Sourcing our gifts from local and Australian made businesses
- Circular economy within community, picking up jars from neighbours
- Flowers that would otherwise go to waste are redesigned into gifts for the community
For more on Sustainability, click on the link in the footer