$90.00 – $320.00
A wonderfully arranged native flower bouquet. A combination of Australian and South African native flowers.
This bouquet will last. It will naturally dry and can be kept forever. It has beautiful textured foliage and other elements of nature. It radiates natural charm. We select an interesting focal flower and build the rest of the flowers around it.
**You receive a photo of your order before it leaves the studio**
- Flower choices are based on the seasonal changes
- We always use a lovely mix of varieties
- Unique naturally dried botanical elements
- Always rustic and textural
- Comes in many different sizes. The more you spend the fuller it gets
- Approx. 55cm tall or larger
- Perfect for someone with Allergies
1st photo $120 example
2nd photo $170 example
3rd photo $90 example
|Fresh Flower Sizes||
Sweet $90, Special $120, Significant $135, Stunning $150, Splendid $170, Superb $200, Superior $320
Call us for custom orders 9486 0565
- Photos are a reference of our style and colours, actual varieties will vary
- Similar shapes and colours will be used to replicate your desired order
- Hand-written card included with each order
- Each bouquet comes wrapped in textured paper, tissue and ribbon, unless a vase is added at checkout
- Vase not included, but can be added for $20
- Same day delivery if ordered before 12pm
- Click and collect also available from our Collingwood Studio from 12pm
These products where created and named in the initial Covid lockdown.
Native flowers embody Strength. They thrive in harsh climates and have great staying power. They’re the ultimate symbol of “you can do it”. Don’t we all need a bit of that sometimes?
To strengthen bonds with family and friends helps you become stronger. It also helps them feel worthy.
Tell them you love them and are proud of them. Let someone know how wonderful they are. How have they made you feel?
Often we don’t know how we make others feel. They might really need to hear that today.
The recipient will also receive a Flower care card.
Keep all flowers out of direct sunlight & away from heaters. Some flowers last longer than others. Remove spent blooms to keep your arrangement looking fresh.
- Unwrap bouquet
- Keep flowers tied for best results
- Trim stems on an angle, 2-3 cm
- Place in fresh water
- Change water & trim stems every 2-3 days
- Top up with fresh water every 2-3 days
Wet pack material & bag are compostable. Rubber bands are biodegradable & sustainably farmed. Paper & tissue is recyclable. Felt material & organza bags are reusable.